We only use technically necessary cookies. You can find out more in our data protection information. Learn More
Fortbildung für Kursleitende Deutsch als Zweitsprache
Volume 3: Unterrichtsplanung, -durchführung und –evaluation
Deutsch als Fremdsprache
Susan Kaufmann, Dr. Erich Zehnder, Elisabeth Vanderheiden, Winfried Frank (Hrsg.)
+ Description of contents
+ Product and delivery information
+ sample pages / download / audio samples/files
- Teachers of integration courses or other adult 'German as a Second Language' courses who wish to continue their education.
- Teachers who wish to acquire certification for teaching integration courses in accordance with the admission criteria of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge).
- Students of German as a Second Language / German as a Foreign Language
- Teachers at vocational schools who wish to improve their teaching skills of German as a Second Language.
A four-part collection of advanced education material for further qualification for teachers of integration courses. The material is based on the course goals and content of the "Concept for Qualification of Teachers for German as a Second Language" of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
In this continued education material, teachers will find a number of methodical ideas and hints for special classroom situations, information on courses and material (also in the Internet), concrete activity suggestions which can be applied immediately and without any special preparation in the classroom as well as background information on practically all relevant issues regarding their work.
The materials are part of the web-based FIF-additional qualifications for German as a Second Language of the supporting association FIF – Förderung von Integration durch Fortbildung, which is offered as "learning in media cooperation": the authors are experienced teachers of courses and continued education of German as a Second Language.
However, the material is also very useful independently of participation in an FIF educational course.
Includes: 272 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
- Germany and Austria: 2,95 €
- other European countries: 8 €
- world-wide: 13,50 €
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Great Britain: Please, order at: European Schoolbooks.
Because of the trade agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom we regret to inform you that we cannot accept orders with a delivery or billing address in the United Kingdom at this time.
Iran: Please, send your order to: email@example.com
Russia: Please, order at: http://ebookshop.britannia-elt.ru/
Please find further information at:and
sample pages / download:
- Inhaltsverzeichnis (pdf, 301,79 kB)
- Leseprobe (pdf, 774,52 kB)