We only use technically necessary cookies. You can find out more in our data protection information. Learn More
Wortschatzerweiterung und Grammatik – neue Geschichten
Deutsch als Zweitsprache / Fremdsprache
Marion Techmer, Maximilian Löw
+ Description of contents
+ Product and delivery information
+ sample pages / download / audio samples/files
Spielerisch Deutsch lernen: Wortschatzerweiterung und Grammatik – Neue Geschichten – Lernstufe 2 supports and helps children during their first few years in school to acquire their first knowledge of vocabulary and grammar in German. Simple and entertaining exercises (e.g. drawing, matching or completion exercises) make dealing with the German language interesting and motivating.
The content is based on the everyday experiences children have. The exercise instructions have symbols so that children can for the most part do the exercises without help. The title, which is ideally suited to supplement classroom teaching, also distinguishes itself by its clear structuring of grammar topics using rules, tips and tables. The tips are presented as in the preceding title ("Wortschatz und Grammatik - Neue Geschichten - Lernstufe 1") by the clever owl "Evelyn". Her tips appear in an info box that is clear and easy to see. The pages "Kleine Wiederholung" and "Was ich schon auf Deutsch kann" give children and/or their accompanying adult the possibility of checking their progress and giving positive feedback.
The key is in the appendix.
Topics inter alia:
• Breakfast break: The indefinite article „ein“ and the negative article „kein“ in the accusative
• Animals at the farm: The definite article in the accusative
• What do you do at weekends? Verbs: to „sleep“, „read“, „meet“, „go“ (verbs with vowel change)
• School subjects: the position of verbs and the verb „find“
• I wash myself: parts of the body, verbs with reflexive pronouns
• At the school: Imperatives
• Weekly timetable: Sentences with times
• My jobs at home: The verb „müssen“ (to have to/must) and the possessive article in the accusative
• In the safari park: animals in the woods and personal pronouns in the accusative
• The year: months, seasons and the verb „können“ (can/ to be able to)
and much more …
Includes: 40 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
- Germany and Austria: 3.95 €
- other European countries: 9.50 €
- world-wide: 15.50 €
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Great Britain: Please, order at: Bournemouth English Book Centre Ltd.
Because of the trade agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom we regret to inform you that we cannot accept orders with a delivery or billing address in the United Kingdom at this time.
Iran: Please, send your order to: email@example.com
Russia: Please, order at: http://ebookshop.britannia-elt.ru/
Please find further information at:and