Starten wir! A2
Deutsch als Fremdsprache
+ Description of contents
+ Product and delivery information
+ sample pages / download / audio samples/files
• for approx. 80 lessons per level
• clear structure with double-page spreads for 2 lessons each: easily proportioned for all usual course types
• structured in small steps
• units covering a variety of topics
• emotive introduction in each unit
• modern text types appealing to the lifestyle of young, mobile people
• easy to teach even without a teacher's guide:instructions include description of social form (individual, partner or group work)
• well-tried exercise types with detailed and easy to understand instructions
• integrated revision loops at the beginning of each double lesson with the lead-in „Starten wir!“
• task-oriented approach: at the end of each double page a mini task or activity provides increased motivation
• lexical approach: learning chunks of language and the development of wordfields
• inductive grammar: clear and simple
• „Xtra Lesen“: reading texts with exercises at the end of each unit
• includes labelled portfolio tasks (dossier)
• encourages the task-based use of mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
Includes: 168 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
- Germany and Austria: 2,95 €
- other European countries: 8 €
- world-wide: 13,50 €
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Great Britain: Please, order at: European Schoolbooks.
Because of the new trade agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom we regret to inform you that we cannot accept orders with a delivery or billing address in the United Kingdom at this time. We hope that the uncertainties will be clarified soon.
Please find further information at:and