Fit für das DSD II
Exercise Book with Audio-CD
Deutsch als Fremdsprache
+ Description of contents
+ Product and delivery information
+ sample pages / download / audio samples/files
Target group: Students at level B2 to C1 preparing for the Deutsches Sprachdiplom II exam. A relative level of competence and previous knowledge of the language are prerequisites for the course.
The books contains:
- for the examination section „Written communication“:
A detailed writing guide with lots of tips and exercises
ten practice tests
the new criteria for test evaluation
- for the examination section „reading and listening comprehension“:
lots of tips and exercises
two model tests for each exam exercise
- for the examination section „oral communication“:
Tips and exercises for content and form of the short talk and presentation
Ten model tests for the short presentation
Examiner's questions for simulating an oral exam
Additional materials in the internet (free of charge)
- all listening texts for the examination section „listening comprehension“ and „oral communication“ as MP3-files
- Lists of useful expressions for the examination section „written communiation“
- transcripts of the listening texts
Information on the most important exams of German as a Foreign Language and an overview are available on our Website at http://www.hueber.de/daf/pruefungen (in German).
Includes: 136 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
- Germany and Austria: 2,95 €
- other European countries: 8 €
- world-wide: 13,50 €
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Great Britain: Please, order at: European Schoolbooks.
Because of the new trade agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom we regret to inform you that we cannot accept orders with a delivery or billing address in the United Kingdom at this time. We hope that the uncertainties will be clarified soon.
Please find further information at:and