- modular structure: five modules each with two short lessons
- attractive introductory page to each module: it introduces one or more of the protagonists in a real-life situation and summarises the module's teaching objectives
-versatile: the module pages revise previous knowledge through projects, rhymes, songs, pronunciation exercises and an age-specific portfolio
- transparent: a list of objectives summarises once again the module's content
- intuitive teaching: lessons are split into short steps, making it possible to achieve context-based objectives at an easy pace
- a variety of games help to make teaching less monotonous
- optional supplementary pages in an appendix with the emphasis on cultural background information
- smooth and easy introduction to the German language: Paul, Lisa & Co. Starter facilitates an especially gentle and imitative start to learning German without reference to grammar rules and lays the foundation for Paul, Lisa & Co. A1.1.
Includes: 80 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Please find further information at:and