Schritte international Neu 3
Coursebook+ Workbook + CD for the Workbook
Deutsch als Fremdsprache
Silke Hilpert, Daniela Niebisch, Sylvette Penning-Hiemstra, Angela Pude, Franz Specht, Monika Reimann, Andreas Tomaszewski
+ Description of contents
+ Product and delivery information
+ sample pages / download / audio samples/files
- all lessons follow the same clear pattern giving learners a high level of awareness of their progress
- new audio-photo stories to begin each unit
- interesting texts and a variety of cultural background material
- inductive grammar facilitates cognition and comprehension
- preparation for the everyday world of work via increased emphasis on vocational topics
- learner autonomy boosted by a double page of grammar and speech functions with exercises and learners tips at the end of each unit
- learner awareness via learning objectives with the possibility of self-evaluation
- flexible extension of lesson content using the „Zwischendurch mal …“ pages
- App: all of the audio files and films for the coursebook are available via mobile devices (Smartphone, Tablet-PC)
- practice and revision exercises at different levels of difficulty for differentiation purposes
- systematically planned writing practice
- vocabulary practice for specific vocabulary acquisition
- detailed phonetics programme
- exam tasks
- progress test for self-evaluation and follow-up practice material
- integrated pages with special focus on specific vocational topics
Includes: 212 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
- Germany and Austria: 2,95 €
- other European countries: 8 €
- world-wide: 13,50 €
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Great Britain: Please, order at: European Schoolbooks.
Because of the new trade agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom we regret to inform you that we cannot accept orders with a delivery or billing address in the United Kingdom at this time. We hope that the uncertainties will be clarified soon.
Please find further information at:and