This guideline contains:
- a summarizing view of the theoretical back-ground and development of the KIKUS method,
- a comprehensive description of the individual KIKUS materials including very detailed suggestions and examples for use in children’s courses,
- a suggestion for a thematic design of a high-performance course
- information/tips for planning and executing individual course units and classes
- a detailed outline of an introductory class plus two more classes
- basic information on language promotion in pre-school and elementary school as well as specialized information on language promotion using the KIKUS method.
Includes: 104 pages
Shipping & Handling per order
If your order only consists of digital product downloads or online products, the flat rate shipping fee will not be levied.
We deliver stocked articles within a period of approx. 2 to 4 workdays within Germany. The delivery within Germany takes place by DHL Paket. The delivery time for dispatches abroad depends on the destination country of the delivery and is at least three working days.
Please find further information at:and